Friday 1 August 2014

Peter merely said: Any kind of love is alright

Hosted my own private drum show in the dark. Even got excited when my song came on, as if I didn't have the spotify player control. Drummed like a demon. Hand is sore now though :( along with the rest of my body from squash (Closing in on Dan though... 11-8 D, 8-11 A, 11-9 D, 11-7 D, 11-6 D, 11-6 D, 13-11 A, 7-11 A, 11-2 D, 11-3 D). Nan's Order of Service booklet done for first review.

Funeral booklet sent to printers in record time. Second shit day at work. Revelations... after a park visit in the sun. I will not be a victim any longer. Poker night awesome with DB and MA. Drawn up the advert for MD's room. Coffee shop dude and plans of a band...



My "meltdown" lol
Friday Nan's beautiful funeral, coming home to garden, paint, FINALLY HANG MY VINYL COVERS! Made the SF PRAWN TACOS MOFO. Stylist book club with Sarah Waters booked!



Notice handed in...

No comments:

Post a Comment