Friday 27 June 2014

The better week

M's birthday braai was awesome. Garden neatened and decorated with fairy lights and balloons, fantastic food - burgers on homemade buns, potato salad, jerk chicken, lamb chops, veggie skewers , copious amounts of rum punch,  and JENGA! Sunday Count Ory and a little stroll by the river in London Bridge. Writing out my life story. W with coffee cupcakes. Video editing on Tuesday off after 8:30am yoga class at Southbank overlooking the City. Drilled holes in my planters, started the painting. Ordered canvas for R's mom's painting, making drawings and planning layout. The Harringtons after work on Wednesday for a sleepover, lots of talking. Learning things about SP. Sore neck. Thursday drink with L and then home to cook with the housemates - such a happy house! Friday.

Making decisions and sticking to them. At the end of the day, I know I'm getting there, albeit slowly. Even if no-one else agrees, at least I'm not trying to kid myself anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment